Saturday 6 October 2007

It's A Jungle Out There



Two summers ago we were in Wales on holiday and we went back to Aberystwyth because there's a shop there that sells the biggest crabs in the western hemisphere and Cat insisted we go. It was an extra hundred miles but what the hell.

It was a beautiful day and we were on the sea front and this guy comes up to Cat and asks if he can have his photo taken with her. I'm a bit pissed off... you know that feeling when someone sidles up to your girl. I try to look hard and not to say anything as he's a bit bigger than me. I was going to say something about his nose but looking back, I'm glad I didn't.

So being Thai Cat of course says yes to him and she's being awfully sweet and smiley and I want to kill her. And later on I tell her not to behave like that again with another guy and she just laughs and tells me I'm being jealous. She says he was sweet and she's got his email address... in case one of her friends might like him of course.

Sweet! That idiot! He looks a complete clown to me.

No comments: